ir a principal | Ir a lateral

Mast LifeStyle

  • Home

HSY Lawn Prints Exhibition Fashion Show 2012 part 3

Wednesday, March 28, 2012 at 5:17 AM







Labels: Fashion
Newer Post Older Post Home

Popular Posts

  • latest designer collection at Debenhams
  • Nicole by OPI Modern Family Stripes
    This manicure was inspired by a coworker. She had created a black/white/gray version with random lines and I liked it so much that I thought...
  • Wedding Dresses 2014
    If you don’t want to be too traditional, but you aren’t yet ready to go for a bold hue, try a pastel. Something like a light yellow or l...
  • Color Club All About Color Collection
    I recently bought this Color Club collection at Ross and wanted to post swatches while it is still available. The collection is not new, I a...
  • Sunday Stamping with Glitter for Father's Day
    I'm pretty sure there are not too many (any?) fathers regularly reading this blog, but since it is Father's Day in the US, I would l...
  • Pakistan VS Canada Wallpaper
  • Day 31 - Recreate Your Favorite Challenge
    It is finally the last day of the challenge and the challenge today was to re-create a favorite challenge. I have seen a lot of bloggers ch...
  • OPI Skyfall - Part 2
    Today I have swatches of the second half of the OPI Skyfall collection to share with you. If you missed the first half, be sure to check it ...
  • Dazzle Dry Glam Nuvo Swatches and Review
    Today I would like to show you swatches of the new Dazzle Dry Glam Nuvo Fall collection. I was very impressed the first time that I tried th...
  • Ruby Wing Poppy and Sunflower...
    I got a chance to play with some fun Ruby Wing color changing polish over the sunny weekend and I'm excited to show you my swatches. Rub...

Blogroll

About Me

leleblack
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Archive

  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2013 (275)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (19)
    • ►  October (23)
    • ►  September (42)
    • ►  August (30)
    • ►  July (18)
    • ►  June (27)
    • ►  May (22)
    • ►  April (25)
    • ►  March (22)
    • ►  February (17)
    • ►  January (23)
  • ▼  2012 (295)
    • ►  December (28)
    • ►  November (26)
    • ►  October (30)
    • ►  September (21)
    • ►  August (23)
    • ►  July (19)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (18)
    • ►  April (20)
    • ▼  March (40)
      • Nicole by OPI Texture Coats for Spring 2012
      • Shipping Outside of the US
      • Nicole by OPI: Wel-Kim to My World - Kardashian Ko...
      • Black and White Challenge Recap
      • Black and White Challenge Day 10 - Manicure of Choice
      • HSY Lawn Prints Exhibition Fashion Show 2012 part 3
      • HSY Lawn Prints Exhibition Fashion Show 2012 part 2
      • HSY Lawn Prints Exhibition Fashion Show 2012 part 1
      • Launch of Five Star Design Emporium Fashion show i...
      • Comparison: Nicole by OPI Purple Yourself Together...
      • Comparison: Nicole by OPI Look at Me, Look at Me v...
      • Nicole by OPI Spring Target Exclusives
      • piCture pOlish Camo - Nowhere to Run, Nowhere to H...
      • Black and White Challenge Day 9 - Water Marble
      • Sunday Stamping - Black and White
      • Guilty as Charged...
      • piCture pOlish Voodoo - See the Darkness, Feel the...
      • Black and White Challenge Day 8 - Sponging
      • Color Club All About Color Collection
      • Black and White Challenge Day 7 - Glitter
      • Sunday Stamping Challenge - Large Flowers
      • Sally Hansen Lacey Lilac
      • Sally Hansen Deep Purple
      • St. Patrick's Day Manicure
      • Pure Ice Not Now and Lightning Strikes for St. Pat...
      • Black and White Challenge Day 6 - Color Base with ...
      • Barielle Budda-Ful Flowers
      • Black and White Challenge Day 5 - Color Base with ...
      • Essie Luxeffects Collection
      • Black and White Challenge Day 4 - White Base with ...
      • Sinful Colors Nirvana
      • Sinful Colors Seaweed
      • Black and White Challenge Day 3 - Black Base with ...
      • Sinful Colors Timbleberry
      • Sinful Colors Slate
      • Black and White Challenge Day 2 - White on Black
      • Sunday Stamping: Plate Ending in 4
      • Hawaiian Sunset
      • Sinful Colors Amethyst
      • Black and White Challenge Day 1 - Black on White
    • ►  February (29)
    • ►  January (29)
  • ►  2011 (389)
    • ►  December (26)
    • ►  November (23)
    • ►  October (22)
    • ►  September (16)
    • ►  August (23)
    • ►  July (23)
    • ►  June (26)
    • ►  May (57)
    • ►  April (22)
    • ►  March (38)
    • ►  February (49)
    • ►  January (64)
  • ►  2010 (6)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (4)

Back to Top

© 2012 Mast LifeStyle

Cordobo Green Park 2 logo